Terms & Conditions of Use
Updated: 30 January 2016
1.) Terms & Definitions
“Website” or “Site” = Everywhere Fare, www.everywherefare.com, etc.
“Company” = Pardeaplex, Dauntless Jaunter LLC, and the Pardeaplex Family of Education Sites (www.pardeaplex.com).
“Us” or “We” = All of the above defined, especially Pardeaplex.
“You” = You, the user and visitor of this site.
“Service” or “Content” = Material contained within this website.
“TCU” = Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing Everywhere Fare and the services offered within this site, you are agreeing to be bound by these website Terms and Conditions of Use (“TCU”), all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark laws.
2.) Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials
(information or software) on this website for personal,
non-commercial, transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license,
not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse-engineer any software contained on this website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials;
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Everywhere Fare at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on this website are provided “as is”. We make no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, we do not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
- The service maybe be temporarily unavailable at any time for maintenance or other reasons.
- We are not responsible for any loss or damage, including but not limited to personal injury or death, resulting from the use of the website, content, or service. We are not responsible for the conduct of members or visitors to the site, either online or offline.
- We take no responsibility and assumes no liability for any content posted, stored or uploaded by you or any third party, or for any loss or damage thereto, nor are we liable for any mistakes, defamation, slander, libel, omissions, falsehoods, obscenity, pornography or profanity you may encounter. As a provider of interactive services, we are not liable for any statements, representations or content provided by its users in any public forum, personal home page, review, blog or other interactive area.
- We are not responsible for the content, accuracy, or opinions expressed in linked websites outgoing from this website or in user-created content.
- Inclusion of any linked websites on this site does not imply approval or endorsement by us.
- We do not guarantee the accuracy, credibility, or quality of any content posted on this website.
- Opinions or ideas expressed in user-created content do not necessarily reflect the ideas or opinions of Everywhere Fare or Pardeaplex.
- We do not permit copyright-infringing activities and will remove user submitted content if properly notified that such content infringes on another’s intellectual property rights.
In no event shall Everywhere Fare or its related entities be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on this website, even if we or one of our authorized representatives have been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5.) Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on this website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. We do not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete, or current. We may make changes to the materials contained on this website at any time without notice. We do not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
We cannot be responsible for any of the sites linked from this website and for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by this site or Pardeaplex. Use of, and clicking to, any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
You agree to indemnify and hold us, our subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, partners, and our employees harmless from any claim, loss, liability, or demand, including any reasonable attorney’s fees made by any third party due to or arising out of your content that you have transmitted or uploaded to the website, or through use of the service, your violation of the TCU, or your violation of any rights of another user.
9.) Governing Law
Any claim relating to this website shall be governed by the laws of the City of New York, State of New York, and the United States of America without regard to its conflict of law provisions.